Senior Strategy & Innovation Consultant
Hello. We are Leap Partners. The strategy and innovation consulting firm in the heart of Zurich which is part of the international creative powerhouse Jung von Matt.
As a senior strategy and innovation consultant, you play a crucial role in our growing, ambitions team. Working closely with the two partners of the firm, you help set the direction and understand what it takes to succeed.
You confidently guide clients and lead team members through the successful execution of engagements by cutting through complexity and identifying opportunities.
You are a change-maker and a thought leader - you pave the way and always strive to set an example; inspiring others to do bring their best, everyday.
At LEAP, we partner with leaders to build businesses, grow in new ways and stay relevant in the digital age. We work alongside our clients to craft the strategies to succeed in the digital world, create innovative new offerings, viable business models and help them build the needed capabilities and culture to thrive. Our clients are leading organizations from various industries.
- Must have a "lets do it" positive attitude – high energy and high empathy
- Must be an open-minded team player, that is easy to work with
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity, be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a superior level of professionalism and keen eye for detail
- Going the extra mile is part of our company DNA (for clients, for our co-workers and collaborators)
- Must be keen to play an active role in our community by looking to share new tools, methodologies and ways of working
- Must have a commercial attitude with a proven ability to organically sell consulting services
- Extensive experience of 5-8 years in a leading business, digital or strategy consulting firm including a deep expertise in one or more of the following areas; organizational transformation, strategy consulting or innovation
- Completed a master's degree from a top business school (e.g. MBA) with excellent results
- Previously led a variety of multi-disciplinary teams
- Previous experience in helping to change large, established organizations or up-scale fast growth businesses.
- Must be fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Must confidently lead client engagements and projects from end-to-end independently
- Ensuring our work meets client needs, creates impact and builds our reputation
- Confident in PPT, Miro and and other tools to create strong proposals and deliverables
- Contributing to, and take a leadership role in, internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training and ongoingeducational sessions
- Leading the team, knowing how to get the best out of them, how to get the various resources working well together, and how to create opportunities for all team members to stretch their skills.
- Building your own client relationships with current and prospective clients that continiously generate new consulting work
- Worked in an entrepreneurial environment before, such as a start-up orsmall agile team
- Professional experience in innovation consulting including strategic, process and culture implementation
- Excellent knowledge in Human Centered Design (HCD), Design Thinking (DT) and User Experience (UX), Service Design (SD) methodologies and tools
What we offer:
- Small, ambitious and growing team of experts that is part of the international Jung von Matt ecosystem – creating opportunities to collaborate in cross-functional teams for leading brands
- Exposure to a stellar lineup of logos across industries with the potential to bring your own interests to the table
- Opportunity for self-starters to influence the development and shape of the firm and create exponential growth opportunities for yourself
- Environment that supports your curiosity and personal growth
- Culture that combines a consulting-drive with a creativity charged environment
- High degree of flexibility to shape your workweek
- As a bonus, we have great coffee, an office in the heart of Zurich with a killer rooftop terrasse and a creative environment full of opportunities to mingle and partake in weekly gatherings and fun company events.
Click here to apply.