Hello. We are Leap Partners. The strategy and innovation consultancy in the heart of Zurich – purpose-led, human-centered and creativity-charged.
We partner with leaders to build businesses, grow in new ways and stay relevant in the digital age. We work alongside our clients to craft the strategies to succeed in the digital world, create innovative new offerings, viable business models and help them build the needed capabilities and culture to thrive. Our clients are leading organizations from various industries.
If you are into strategy, marketing and innovation and are looking for a place to grow in Zurich this could be you:
Your job: Leap
Your responsibility will vary between external client engagements and internal assignments. On client engagements, responsibilities may vary from analytical assignments to preparation and execution of workshops to managing certain parts of the project. The other part of your work will consist of supporting internal business development and marketing activities. The workload varies depending on the project work. However, we also understand that you must attend to your studies, and we are aware that there will be times when will be occupied with exams.
We are looking for people who…
- are studying in a business-related field and have a strong academic record
- have a proven interest in strategy, marketing, innovation and human-centred design
- are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or the first year of their master’s degree
- have strong analytical skills combined with an empathetic, entrepreneurial and curious mind
- are interested in working in a small, ambitious team where everyone's contribution counts
- are passionate about getting into consulting, inquisitive, have an "all in" attitude, and want to jump into whatever task is in front of them
What do we offer?
You’ll get a job where you are involved in client projects for leading organizations and partner with experienced consultants who can help you take your strategic understanding to the next level. You will learn through practice and receive direct sparring from senior partners. We do not offer a structured “Trainee-Program” where you observe from the sideline - rather you are integral part of the project team, are exposed to complex problems and we expect full commitment from your side for these tasks.
If there is a match between our organization and you, there may be a possibility of permanent employment as a full-time consultant after having completed your studies.
Let us know how you can strengthen our strategy team and get the chance to join our mission to help businesses leap into a better future.